This movie includes many behaviors by the human, and a couple from the dog, that are automatically negatively reinforced. A partial list follows the movie.
Negatively Reinforced Behaviors
- 0:42 Eileen wipes hands on pants.
- 0:44 Eileen performs a cluster of behaviors: adjusting her pillow and seat and pulling her chair forward.
- 0:52 Eileen moves the lamp closer.
- 1:01 Eileen pulls the bottom of her shirt down.
- 1:05 Eileen adjusts her glasses.
- 1:05 – 1:35 Clara licks and bites her own leg.
- 1:08 Eileen coughs.
- 1:10 Eileen clears her throat.
- 1:18 Eileen scribbles large circles with her pen.
- 1:33 Eileen scratches her head.
- 1:52 Eileen wipes hands on pants.
- 1:56 Eileen pets Clara and talks to her.
- 2:04 Clara shakes her head.
- 2:05 Eileen cues Clara to target her hand.
- 2:07 Eileen moves her shirt away from her pocket.
- 2:10 Eileen clears her throat.
- 2:17 Eileen cues Clara to target her hand.
- 2:34 Eileen pulls shirt down.
- 2:35 Eileen adjusts how she is sitting.
- 2:38 Eileen clears throat.
For numbers 12, 14, and 17, what is the aversive stimulus?