It Would Have Been 11 Years
I got my dear little Cricket from rescue on December 29, 2002, at around age 6 or 7. She left this world on May 31, 2013.
We had 10 1/2 years together, for which I am forever grateful.
I miss you so much, little girl.
For posts about Cricket, see
- Poop in My Pocket: Life with an Old, Old Dog
- 10 Years with Cricket
- Canine Cognitive Dysfunction: What it Can Look Like
- She’s Gone
Also some YouTube videos:
- Polite Pet Behaviors and Enrichment for a Senior Dog
- A Very Old Dog Learns K9 Nosework
- Cricket in Her Prime: A Tribute
Thanks for remembering.