My Book Is Coming!

I think my book will be out in November!

Did anybody miss me? My posts here have been dwindling over the last few months, but not because I have lost interest in writing about dogs. I have been busy finishing my book on dementia in dogs: “Remember Me? Loving and Caring for a Dog with Canine Cognitive Dysfunction.”

Book: Remember Me? Loving and Caring for a Dog with Canine Cognitive Dysfunction

I am self-publishing, and the book will be released on Kindle first, sometime in November. It will be sold at a discount for a one-day preview, and if you want to get one of those discounted copies, please sign up on the mailing list on my website about cognitive dysfunction syndrome.

Dog Dementia: Help and Support

Many thanks to my Facebook friends who helped me brainstorm the title, including Susan Nilson who came up with the winner.

Once I get the book published, I hope to be back posting more here. I have dozens of partially written posts and, as excited as I am to get my book out, I’d love to be writing more about training again!

Related Resources

Copyright 2015 Eileen Anderson

This entry was posted in Canine cognitive dysfunction, Old dogs and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to My Book Is Coming!

1. This will be a great help to many dogs and their owners.

2. jblue12013 says:

I can not wait! Thank you for helping us help our sweet wonderful seniors.

3. Chris from Boise says:

Yes we’ve missed you! Glad to know the reason why; the book looks like a great resource (and a great way to honor Cricket)!

4. lesnroy says:

YES! I have missed you! Congratulations on the book, and hurry and get back to posting! I’ve already learned so much from you!!

Thanks! I really want to get back to posting! This blog will always be my writing home, I think.

5. linda says:

My Snicker had this it will help many to
    Have this book it so sad that dogs get this terrible thing just like people

6. Susan Mitchell says:

I look forward to this Eileen. One of my adoptees started having some sudden & odd behavior changes a year or so ago in the form of losing his bowels initially (seemingly without knowing he was defecating) and then fears developing to familiar places. Both our mutual vet and even the vet school “didn’t know” what it was and neither would diagnose CCD which is what I have suspected it is. I have shared your resource with the adoptive family. I had no idea you wrote about this subject. Bless you for this.

Thanks Susan, it’s good to hear from you. I hope they can get a diagnosis for the dog. Thanks for your kind words.